Sabtu, 10 November 2012

Stop. Stare. Smile.


Stop. Stare. Smile.

Those 3S principles are my newest addition to my locker of wisdom.
It took me a while to think on the focal point
about my present situation but yeah, steadily it
resembles itself into a solution for all the
fuss and problems raining on me,
like somehow life teaches
you on how to tango.

Stop.
Sometimes it is easy to stop and take a deep breathe if our
minds are clouded with questions and our mood is
swinging like a freaking tornado. It is easy to sit
down, close our eyes and expand our lungs
to inhale the air around us and exhale
thoroughly, in order to drain
down the confusion that
 take place within our
minds and make it
a better place to
think.

Pause the moment, you will see that you have
 a better judgments on making the right
choice in handling problems like
time moves in slow motion.

For me, a good choice is the choice made from
our own without any influences from others.
Always bear in my mind that people
can only provide me
with choices
UNDER CONSIDERATION,
but never forget that we must always be the
executioner for our choices. It is easy if
we portrays this like walking in
boutique shop in a mall,
Although there is always a lot of clothes for us
to choose from but it is always up to us
to buy the right one for us without
being easily influenced to buy all
of those clothes though
 the temptation is
 always there.

Stare.
Sometimes it is good to stare for a moment,
It is okay to step outside of our lights
and embrace the part of the world
 that we haven’t seen yet with
our naked eyes.
To appreciate things better because not all people
are as fortunate as us and even if they are
more fortunate, that doesn’t mean life
don’t have it ways to
bring them down.

It is true when there is a saying that goes,
“You can name a million successful person which
starts from failure and name none successful person
that never been through failure. “
Like myself, I’m the master of failures.
People sometimes think I am success so far
(Alhamdulillah) because I’m smart but the truth is,
they didn’t know the amount of failures that I have
been through to reach success.
If there is a ratio about my success: failure rate,
I would say it goes to 2:6.
And that is my best odds
 of ratio so far.
So want be successful in life?
Fail banyak kali lah baru success!
Haiyoo..!


Smile.
The best way to live our life is just a simple act
of movement of 241 facial muscles simultaneously,
SMILE.
It is amazing how a simple smile can change
the way we live in variety of perspective.
Sometimes I wonder why on earth some
homo sapiens chose not to smile as
it represents a warm introduction
 of themselves to others?
Enough of your egos people,
the world doesn’t need another hostile face, no.
Just a friendly face where the world
used to missed so much before.

Come on people,
put down your guards,
stand in front of the mirror and SMILE.
You will sense that a new day awaits you outside your
doorstep as you are equipped with positive mindset and
ready to face a good day starting from a smile.
This is Harry Hazellah, signing out.
*smile* 
J


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan