Isnin, 30 April 2012

These Reflections

It was past midnight as my eyes failed me
in sending me to sleep lately these days,
A long sigh from me as I felt every second wasted
through the night is like a lifetime spend
behind the bars imprisoned by boredom,
As I mumbled while staring at the walls
to my room for minutes,
Image of past events reformed itself
at the back of my head,
displaying it like moving picture in cinema
rolling the good and the bad
scenes all over again,
A mixed feeling surfaced on how things changed
now though my body stay the same
without a cause,
As i rose from bed and sit
at the edge of the bed frame,
I rolled my eyes slightly to my right
and saw my big oval-shaped mirror
standing solid before me,
Reflecting myself on the other side.

But then all my senses pulled as
I'm shellshocked to see myself
at the mirror with scars scorched through my skin
from various area
with bruises bloated above my skin too,
A moment of pause take its place as
 I'm pleaded to God
if my eyes were deceiving me?
Such image with grey clouds filled the sky above
and waves of cold breeze blown against me,
Such gruelling situation like seeing myself after serving
my well-spent execution process in Hell,
An immenent penalty paid for the wrong choices
made by me in the past.


But just like every heavy downpour in a bad day,
a ray of silver lining reflected upon me from above
breaking its way through the dark clouds,
Suddenly I watched myself smiling on the other side,
Just as my mind is surrounded with questions
rather than seeking for answers,
I felt myself on the mirror after I've tried
to trade places for a while,
I felt the earth beneath my feet
with my legs standing firm
to where I stand though the ambience
around me seems frightening initially,
but my rigid soul didn't failed me through the end.

Now everything seems clearly as
I inhaled and exhaled deeply,
I finally managed to crack the code
behind these silver lining,
A lesson to be learnt that just as we thought
we have been sucked into a harsh vortex
and being spitted out to the ground,
Don't stop to get up to your knees
and face them again at their frontdoor,
Because no one are worthy to shake you off your stand
as maturity leads you to a better person
than everyone that against you,
To bear in mind that the world wasn't made for us,
It because we were made for the world.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan